Supported Sensors: RGB Supported Resolution: 10.00 cm/px or less Estimated Processing: Less than 4 hours
Create a visual summary of the differences in up to five surveys of the same site.
Creating your report is easy. Just select the surveys, identify an area of interest in the first survey, and the Progress Monitoring algorithm will produce a PDF featuring:
• Images of the site from North, South, East, and West compass directions
• Survey information, including: date, location, latitude/longitude, map projection, resolution, and weather.
For the best results, fly sites in both orbital and grid patterns.
This algorithm is helpful for:
• Builders monitoring progress on their construction site (without having to fly traditional aircraft or rely on satellite imagery)
• Insurance adjusters accelerating the claims cycle by reducing the time required to assess changes in, and damage to, assets
• Energy professionals preventing “high risk, low probability” events by frequently inspecting infrastructure and equipment
• And more
To read more about how PrecisionHawk is helping the Construction industry, visit our blog.